QA Technician – Stability
Shift: 1st shift (Monday through Friday) (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
Minimum Requirement(s): Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of experience in a GMP setting.
Tasks associated with this role include, but not limited to, the following:
• Enter analytical data in to stability software program
• Write stability reports, lot specific stability protocols, and base stability protocols
• Review and approve analytical data
• Manage stability chamber inventory
• Manage stability samples -- assign sample numbers, placing on station, pulling and submitting for testing
• Manage retain program -- inventory & annual inspection
• Initiate Stability Studies/Cancelling Stability Studies
• Monitor stability chamber conditions
• Stage sample disposal
• Perform physical tests -- weight loss calculations, packaging assessment, etc.
College degree or three years GMP experience along with the ability to perform tasks on computer software programs.